Somfy Situo & Roll Up 24 Blinds - Cannot get to work in RFLink

Moderators: rtenklooster, Voyager, BertB, Stuntteam

redzer_irl
New user

Somfy Situo & Roll Up 24 Blinds - Cannot get to work in RFLink

#1 Post by redzer_irl » 06 Apr 2022, 10:40

Hi All,

I have just set up my RFLink 433 (Somfy RTS Dipole) system but cannot get it to control my Somfy Roll Up 24 blinds. I have a Situo 5 RTS Pure II remote for the blinds.

The RFLink can detect the Up, Down, Stop commands from the remote
Image 002.jpg
Image 002.jpg (231.23 KiB) Viewed 6703 times
I have tried to save the blind in position 5 (did not work) and then in position 6 as another post mentioned not using odd numbers (did not work)
Image 003.jpg
Image 003.jpg (287.94 KiB) Viewed 6703 times
When I try to pair the blind (following these instructions viewtopic.php?p=17952#p17952), I get the 20;XX;OK; message but the green light on the blind stays blinking green and the blind does not jog. The Somfy remote does not respond at this time. I have the dipole antenna right beside the blind motor.
Image 006.jpg
Image 006.jpg (280.29 KiB) Viewed 6703 times
When I send the command 10;RTS;86df3d;0;DOWN; the blind does not move (the green light remains blinking on the blind)
Image 008.jpg
Image 008.jpg (188.5 KiB) Viewed 6703 times
After a few minutes, the blind jogs by itself and the original remote begins to respond again.

I have tried this so many times and have absolutely no idea what to try next so any help would be greatly appreciated.

redzer_irl
New user

Re: Somfy Situo & Roll Up 24 Blinds - Cannot get to work in RFLink

#2 Post by redzer_irl » 13 Apr 2022, 10:56

So as an update to this for anyone else in the same situation, I have not managed to get the blinds to work using the available RFlink pairing instructions.

I did manage to get the blinds working with RFlink/Home Assistant by using spare channels on my remote as outlined in this post:
viewtopic.php?p=44884#p44884

These are the Somfy instructions I followed to add individual blinds and groups of blinds to new channels on the remote:

Add multiple blinds to a 'control all' channel

Once the individual blinds have been paired and programmed to their individual channels you can copy the blind onto another channel or control all channel.
  • Select the channel you would like to copy the blind to.
    Press and hold the 'PROGRAM' button the blind motor until the blind jogs.
    Quick press the red 'PROGRAM' button on the back of the remote control until the blind jogs.
    The blind should now work on the new channel.
    Complete the process for any other blinds.
The new remote channel will end up out of sync with RFlink but that does not matter to me as the original remote channel will still control the blind as before.