MQTT rules processing issue

Moderators: rtenklooster, Voyager, BertB, Stuntteam

Forum rules
You have entered the experimental forum, beware!!!
vader
Normal user

MQTT rules processing issue

#1 Post by vader » 04 Aug 2017, 16:21

Hello. I have a problem with MQTT and Domoticz. MQTT is working, but why have I to enter a HTTP command in Domoticz when the command allready comes over MQTT? So the command comes twice to the ESPs each time, over HTTP and MQTT. If I delete the HTTP command in Domoticz, the state in ESPeasy changes like it should be over MQTT. BUT, why is the rule not working? The state changes from 0 to 1 (or 1 to 0) and nothing happens. If I press the button directly the rule works and the relay goes on/off. It looks like that the rules do not recognize the change of the state, if it comes over MQTT!? Any idea?

Regards
Last edited by vader on 02 Oct 2017, 14:43, edited 5 times in total.

LisaM
Normal user

Re: MQTT + Domoticz rule issue

#2 Post by LisaM » 05 Aug 2017, 08:30

:?:
Your story is impossible to follow...
Where are the rules, devices, etc?

vader
Normal user

Re: MQTT rule issue

#3 Post by vader » 05 Aug 2017, 10:14

LisaM wrote: 05 Aug 2017, 08:30 :?:
Your story is impossible to follow...
Where are the rules, devices, etc?
Ok, it has nothing direct to do with Domoticz. If I press a button, the state of it change in the task table and via the defined rule the relay also change its state. If a command come via MQTT, the state of the button change, but the relay remain in its state! I thought the rule should also work now, because the state of the button changed via MQTT. :?:

Update:
It looks like that the function "rulesProcessing(event);" is not called after receiving a MQTT-command! I have not found it in the Controller.ino source code. :shock: That would explain my problem...

Update 2:
Same issue with sending command "TaskValueSet" to the ESPs. No matching rule is processed after receiving the command.