filtering of repeated signal?

Moderators: rtenklooster, Voyager, BertB, Stuntteam

ericg
New user

filtering of repeated signal?

#1 Post by ericg » 11 Nov 2021, 00:36

Hi! I'm using RFlink with Jeedom. I have an issue with fast repetion of the same remote signel. If the button is pushed twice in less than around 5 seconds, it seems the signal is ignored.
If I send 2 differents signals in repetion, I have a correct capture, even with a below 1 second which gives ABABABABABA.
But if I try to repeat the same signal AAAA,I need to leave few seconds between 2 pulses for them to be detected.
Is this a normal behaviour or is there something I can improve?

Thanks in advance!

Eric

Stuntteam
Site Beheer

Re: filtering of repeated signal?

#2 Post by Stuntteam » 11 Nov 2021, 09:17

What kind of device is the transmitter/button ?
-=# RFLink Gateway Development Team #=-
Introduction: http://www.nemcon.nl/blog2/
Generic Support forum: http://www.esp8266.nu/forum/viewforum.php?f=8

ericg
New user

#3 Post by ericg » 12 Nov 2021, 08:40

It is a remote, protocol aster. If I alternate between two different signal: an aster and a keeloq, both signal are correctly picked up and repetition is picked up as well, as long as it one after the other.
If I try to repeat 2 or 3 times at the same frequency than above the same signal, only the first pulse is captured. The other are ignored, unless I leave minimum 3 or 4 seconds between each pulse.

larsaane
New user

#4 Post by larsaane » 24 Sep 2022, 21:17

Hi.
I Just bought RFLink Nodo GW and I have the same issue pressing the same button quickly on my Nexa remote.

When I press the same button several times, I need to wait for more than 2.5 seconds between each click. If I click faster than that I only get one event registered.
If I'm alternating between on and off button I can click quite fast and then I get every on / off event.

I would really like to find a solution for this since I would like to detect double click.

Using Home Assistant and RFLink debug mode to see the event flowing.

Regards
Lars Aane